top of page


If you rent a place to live, you are a tenant. Tenants have rights afforded to them by law where they can expect a certain condition of property to live in by their landlord. This means that landlords have a legal duty to provide a place to you fit for human habitation

Whether it is a private landlord or a local council, we have a tremendous track record in obtaining urgent repairs along with compensation.

We have successfully acted for clients in disrepair claims against:

  1. Brent Council

  2. Camden Council

  3. City of Westminster Council

  4. Gedling Borough Council

  5. London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham

  6. Havering Borough Council

  7. Newham Council

  8. OneSource

  9. Hyde Housing Association

bottom of page